Our children are the future of our community. What we teach them today will shape their life for ever. Our mission is to develop in each student, a positive identity as a Muslim who is prepared intellectually, socially, emotionally, spiritually and physically to succeed in tomorrow’s world.
We strive to help our students by providing best academic and Islamic education within the Islamic environment to produce good citizens and strong leaders who are committed to individual excellence, their family and the community.
- ICOB Academy is now open. Grades in session this year include Pre-K3 through Grade 5.
- DELAYED OPENING: ICOB Academy will have a 90-minute delayed opening for Monday, March 3rd. We will open at 10 am.
- DELAYED OPENING: ICOB Academy will have a 90 minute Delayed Opening for Tuesday, February 18th. School will start at 10am.
- SCHOOL CLOSURE: Due to Inclement Weather, ICOB Academy will be CLOSED on Thursday, February 13th.
- DELAYED OPENING: ICOB Academy will have a 90-minute delayed opening for Friday, February 14th. We will open at 10 am.
- Please remember to make all tuition and lunch payments on time in the form of check or money order no later than the 7th of the month.
- There will be no Traveling Trunk for the month of January.
- Fees for the Art Class is also due on January 7th. Please send cash in with your child to their homeroom teacher.
- PTA Meeting - The March PTA Meeting will be held Tuesday, March 18 at 1:30pm. You should have received an email notification.
- Changes in IXL - Teachers are working IXL into their cirriculums. Please be aware of these changes.
- Appointments: We would appreciate if doctor’s visits and other similar matters are taken care of after school or on the weekend. We also request that parents make appointments to speak with the teacher.
- Hot Lunch will be served Monday - Friday for the month of February. Please refer to this month's menu for days and lunches.
- Arrival Time: Students need to arrive on time at 8:30am for class to start. This is especially necessary for students in Kindergarten and up. Students will be sitting in the office if they do not arrive on time. In addition, please keep your child in school for the entire school day.
- Reading Fair: Students in Grades 3-5 will be having a Reading Fair. Projects will be displayed on the week of January 6th, 2014.
- School Closures: The Academy will be closed from Monday, December 23rd - Wednesday, January 1st. We will reopen Thursday, January 2nd.
- Free Health Clinic and Enrollment Drive Click Here
- Parent Teacher Conference will begin Tuesday, December 17th and continue to December 20th. Please attend your session on time.
- We will hold our Scholastic Book Fair the week of December 16th. Students and Parents are encouraged to look and purchase from our collection
- Inclimate Weather: Please be advised, if the school feels the need to close, have a delayed opening or an early dismissal, we will contact you via your contact phone number and email. Also please refer to News 12 NJ (on TV and online).